Skip to main content

Visiting Students

Graduate students from other Canadian universities can take graduate level courses at OCAD University through the Ontario Visiting Graduate Student (OVGS) Agreement or the Canadian University Graduate Transfer Agreement (CUGTA). This process needs to be initiated by a student at their home university, who first needs to approve the student taking a course elsewhere. If you are interested in taking a graduate course here at OCAD University, please first contact your university’s Graduate Studies Office to begin the process.

To view information for OCAD University courses, you can use our Course Catalogue. Any course with a 5000 or 6000 level course code is a graduate-level course and would be eligible to be taken through the OVGS or CUGTA programs, given the appropriate approvals.

Graduate students studying at an institution outside Canada who wish to take one or more graduate courses at OCAD U must complete the Visiting/Exchange Student Application form.

Take the next step